Start Learning Today about the Effects of Ayahuasca on the Brain and Mind in Video Lessons by:
Dr. Luís Fernando Tófoli ~ Psychiatrist, MD, PhD
Dr. Luís Fernando Tófoli is a psychiatrist, professor and researcher at the University of Campinas, Brazil. He is an world renowned expert on the health effects of the ritual use of ayahuasca and other psychedelics, and their many therapeutic applications for enhancing wellbeing.
Professor Dráulio de Araujo ~ Neuroscientist, PhD
Professor Dráulio de Araujo is a researcher and professor of neuroimaging at the Brain Institute (UFRN), Natal, Brazil. Professor Draulio’s groundbreaking research has focused on using functional neuroimaging methods to investigate the fundamental effects of ayahuasca on the brain and mind.
Plus get three articles about ayahuasca science written by Kahpi co-founder Alex K. Gearin, PhD.
1. Learn Why Ayahuasca Science is Booming.
2. Ayahuasca. Learn the Risks & Benefits.
3. Learn what Influences the Ayahuasca Experience.
"The teachers at Kahpi are superb"
Rick Doblin, PhD ~ Founder and Executive Director of The Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS)
Empower your mind with the facts!
- Welcome and Introduction
- "The Psychological Dimensions" (5:44) - Dr. Luís Fernando Tófoli, M.D., Ph.D.
- "Seeing With The Eyes Shut: Visions, Introspection, and Awareness" (6:39) - Professor Dráulio de Araujo, Ph.D
- Learn Why Ayahuasca Science is Booming - Alex K. Gearin, Ph.D
- Ayahuasca. Learn the Risks & Benefits - Alex K. Gearin, Ph.D
- Learn What Influences the Ayahuasca Experience - Alex K. Gearin, Ph.D