Taught by eclectic healer and yoga instructor Celina De Leon, this course provides you with practical insight for supporting your therapeutic and spiritual growth with ayahuasca.
In this short course, you’ll learn about:
- Supportive approaches for integrating ayahuasca experiences
- The positive role of spiritual crisis in achieving healing
- Ayahuasca healing and detoxification from the perspective of yoga
- Focused case-studies of people who have used ayahuasca to help heal addiction, depression and other illnesses.
"For nearly a decade, Celina De Leon has dedicated herself to studying indigenous Colombian shamanism and to bringing ayahuasca healing to those who can benefit. This fascinating course provides an integrative review of ayahuasca healing, complete with case presentations and valuable tools for integration. I highly recommend this course to anyone interested in the modern practice of ayahuasca healing."
Dr. Joseph Tafur M.D., author of the book: The Fellowship of the River: A Medical Doctor’s Exploration into Traditional Amazonian Plant Medicine
Unlike Western medicines, ayahuasca requires much more than simply drinking the medicine. From the perspectives of indigenous traditions, ayahuasca is a plant-spirit who can teach, guide and heal us. Celina takes advantage of her 16 years’ experience of drinking ayahuasca and her 7 years of apprenticing within an indigenous ayahuasca tradition to share practical knowledge about ayahuasca spirituality.
The course begins with teachings about the spiritual component of the ritual, the purge and the visions. By considering ayahuasca in comparison to the Indian traditional healing systems of Ayurveda and yoga, Celina then teaches us embodied and spiritual principles for understanding the role of spirituality in ayahuasca healing.
Ayahuasca healing can take many forms and in the second part of the course, you’ll learn about the healing journeys of several people who have overcome illnesses with the help of ayahuasca. These stories of actual people provide us with a close appreciation of how ayahuasca can intervene upon a variety of hard to treat maladies, such as addiction and depression.
Whether you are new to ayahuasca or are well seasoned in the art of ayahuasca spirituality, Celina’s course provides empowering teachings for the mind, body and spirit.
- Defining Spirituality (7:28)
- Spiritual Components of The Ritual (6:52)
- Spiritual Components of The Purge and The Visions (7:59)
- Ayahuasca From The Perspective of Yoga ~ Part 1. Serpentine energy and the vibrational understanding of existence (8:20)
- Ayahuasca From the Perspective of Yoga ~ Part 2. Examining detoxification (6:40)
- The Role of Spiritual Crisis in Illness & Healing (9:56)
- Addiction – John’s Healing Journey (8:20)
- Addiction – Multiple Treatment Approaches (3:12)
- Depression – Jolene’s Background (7:14)
- Depression – Jolene’s Healing Experience (6:50)
- Depression – Reflections on Jolene’s Healing (7:05)
- End of Life – Background (4:48)
- End of Life – Mortality and Grief (7:57)
- End of Life – Life Phases and Metaphorical Rebirth (5:29)
- Suggestions For Someone Interested In Drinking Ayahuasca For The First Time (10:28)
- Tools and Considerations For Integrating Challenging Ayahuasca Experiences (8:10)
- Bridging Traditional Contexts With Modern Use (3:40)
- What Can We Learn From Indigenous Ayahuasca Communities? (11:08)
Do I Need to Start the Courses at a Particular Time or Place?
No, all Kahpi courses are online, and you can take them from any place where you have an internet connection. All the teachings are pre-recorded so you can watch them at any time that works for you. You can also enjoy all the lessons on your phone and tablet.
How Much Time Do I Need to Complete The Kahpi Courses?
We currently have 12 Courses for you to browse and learn from. Each course consists of several hours of teachings that are split into many 10 minute lessons. You can navigate the course panel in an easy-to-use way and choose whichever lessons you wish.
Can I Buy Each Course Separately?
The courses cannot be purchased individually. With a Kahpi membership, you'll get full access to all the Kahpi courses at no extra charge.
What Does the Kahpi Membership Include?
The Kahpi Membership includes: 1. Full access to all the Kahpi courses 2. An exclusive monthly newsletter with information about new Kahpi articles, scientific and cultural studies, and more, 3. A copy of our E-Booklet, "The Kahpi Guide to Ayahuasca", and 4. Access to the Members-only discussion forums for each Kahpi course. There are two great options to become a member and receive all of the above: You can become a Monthly Member or a Lifetime Member.
What if I Find Technology Difficult to Use?
It's very simple to browse and watch the Kahpi courses. Once you signup or login, you are taken directly to your courses and can simply choose which lessons to watch. If you ever have any questions, our team can assist you immediately.
Is it Safe to Pay By Credit Card Online?
We use industry-standard encryption to protect your credit card details throughout the checkout process. Your information is never shared with anyone, and we won’t be able to see your credit card details. We take your online security extremely seriously. If you don’t like paying by credit card online, you can also pay with your PayPal account.
What Should I Do When I Complete My Learning?
It's very simple to cancel your Monthly Membership at anytime you wish. Students of Lifetime Membership can easily revisit lessons in the future to help with integration and the longer path of ayahuasca.
Am I eligible for a refund?
If you’re not 100% satisfied, we offer a 10-day money-back guarantee for purchasers of the Monthly Membership or Lifetime Membership, no questions asked.